FLY FISHING BOAT 10 FOOT FLAT BOTTOM
flat bottom fishing boat | eBay
Whether you are fly-fishing for tarpon along the beach or chasing tailing redfish in skinny water, this skiff -provides a stable and quiet platform.
- The cockpit drain system, a unique design feature, allows the boat to self-bail while underway and remain bone-dry at rest with the simple quick turn of the seacocks.
- Report suspicious listings by clicking on.
- Stealth is a major virtue of the Strike, which Beavertail built to enable anglers to pole silently into position and cast to wary game fish with two to three anglers aboard.
Meet the seller and test drive before you buy. The 18 Redfisher has been a popular flats boat for decades, but the current version incorporates many improvements. Like all Sterling models, the TR7 is built using a proprietary, three-piece construction process whereby the outer hull and inner liner are bonded together, injected with foam flotation under high pressure and then chemically bonded together with the cap to form one solid piece. The fore deck and cockpit are large and storage abounds. The latest version offers more storage space under the seats and a centerline livewell system with dual-inflow for optimal live-bait carrying capabilities. Contact builder for price.
DESCRIPTION: Photo With Picture Only Standard features include the poling platform, trim tabs, hydraulic jack plate, a gallon baitwell and gallon release well, removable backrest, LED courtesy lights and a custom Ameritrail aluminum trailer. An extensive list of options include a casting platform, console vertical rod racks, flush-mount rod holders on the gunwales, on-board battery charger, bow-mount trolling motor and more.
Custom boat builder reality for many with his custom designed handmade 8' and 10' flat-bottomed fly fishing bottom of hulls have an Industrial. 4 inches and has a 5-footinch that transitions to a nearly flat bottom for shallower draft are fly-fishing for tarpon along the beach. Find 10 foot Fishing Boats for Sale with aluminum on Oodle Classifieds. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used boats for sale, fishing boat listings, jetski classifieds, motor boats, power boats, and sailboats.
A huge livewell in the aft deck easily accommodates a pair of tournament winning fish or more than enough live bait to chum with. Hewes Redfisher 16 Like the larger Redfisher 18, the 16 has undergone a number of changes and upgrades over the years.
- Top Flats Boats
- As with all other East Cape models, all Fury skiffs are custom built, and a variety of configurations, with different consoles, seating, rod racks, poling and casting platforms, and even towers are available. The Tarpon Bay takes full advantage of its dimensions, featuring a giant storage compartment beneath the roomy bow casting deck, additional dry storage in the aft deck and a pair of rod lockers to stash up to six outfits along the gunwales.
- East Cape EVO
- The sharp forward entry with the wide flare of large Carolina-style game boats and integrated spray rails results in smooth, dry runs.
Hewes Redfisher 16 Like the larger Redfisher 18, the 16 has undergone a number of changes and upgrades over the years. A powder-coated gallon aluminum fuel tank and trim tabs are also standard, with an extensive list of options available. The Redfish and Pro Flats packages offer a number of upgrades, including finished fiberglass hatches, hydraulic steering, hydraulic jack plate, trim tabs, LED cockpit lighting, a poling platform and more. All hatches include a slam-latch design, which locks down the hatch as you close it for extra security and peace of mind. A unique transom feature allows the engine to be mounted higher for increased shallow-water performance, while the lightweight, non-slap hull design makes poling truly effortless.
Its shallow draft and no-slap hull design enable quiet, easy poling in extremely shallow water. For sale is a aero craft model E9. The flat transom allows the poler to spin the skiff quickly and sharply, while a large hatch up front and a pair of smaller shotgun-style hatches in the rear provide access to generous dry storage compartments. Action Craft has long touted its high performance, modified-V hull, which the builder designed with 17 degrees of deadrise to provide a stable, comfortable, and dry ride even while crossing choppy bay waters. It also floats very shallow for an footer. The Flyfisher's unobstructed, functional layout and the large snag-free deck make it a light-tackle and fly caster's dream.